Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
This simple homemade treat only takes four ingredients to make and tastes so much better than prepackaged peanut butter cups.
Serves: 9Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 bag (10 oz.) vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- In a large bowl, stir together peanut butter and maple syrup. In a second, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together just until smooth.
- Spoon a small amount of melted chocolate into the bottom of muffin tin lined with parchment or silicone baking cups. Add a dollop of peanut butter on top.
- Drizzle chocolate on top of each cup, adding enough to cover the peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- To store, keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy within 2 weeks.