Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
Indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt with this easy, naturally sweetened fudge.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup coconut butter
- ⅓ cup plus 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut or almond butter
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Grease an 8½" loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on both sides.
- Place the coconut butter, peanut butter, and maple syrup in a medium bowl. Microwave for 30 second increments until ingredients are mostly melted. Whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator. Run a thin knife along the edges of the pan and use the parchment overhang to lift the fudge out of the pan.
- Cut into squares and serve. Store the remaining fudge in the refrigerator.