Vegan Plum Crumble
The golden-brown topping and rosy plums make this a visually appealing dessert!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups plums
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 cup vegan margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Chop plums into 1-inch pieces and combine with sugar, cornstarch, and orange juice in a large bowl. Pour into the bottom of a greased 8-by-8-inch baking pan.
- In a separate bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and margarine. Spread the oat mixture in an even layer over the fruit.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.