Vegan Slow Cooker Cauliflower Soup
This smooth, comforting soup requires almost no effort. Just toss ingredients into a slow cooker and whirl it in a blender.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 6 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a 4-quart slow cooker, add cauliflower, onion, salt, butter, and vegetable broth. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Turn off slow cooker and let soup cool about 10 minutes. Using an immersion blender, process until very smooth. Stir in lemon zest and black pepper. Serve warm