Vegan Slow Cooker Potato-Broccoli Casserole
For a lighter and thinner sauce, use unsweetened soymilk instead of vegan alfredo sauce.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ lbs. red potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups jarred vegan Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high heat for 4 hours.