Vegan Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
These easy scalloped potatoes go well with a piece of mock meatloaf and a heaping scoop of green beans.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 medium white onion, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 cups jarred vegan Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- Add all ingredients to a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on medium-high heat for 4 hours.
- Transfer cooked mixture to a broiler safe casserole dish and broil in oven until lightly browned, about 1 to 2 minutes.