Vegan Tomato Soup
This tomato soup is filled to the brim with the goodness of garden vegetables.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (28 oz.) chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 2 ¼ cups vegetable broth
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 large stalk celery, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a 4 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Process the soup in blender until smooth. Serve warm.