Use plain or lemon-flavored vegan soy yogurt to make this classic Greek dip, which is best served very cold. A nondairy sour cream may be used instead of the soy yogurt, if you prefer.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain vegan soy yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 medium cucumbers, grated
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- Whisk together yogurt with olive oil and lemon juice until well combined. Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to mingle. Serve cold.