Vegan White Chocolate Ice Cream
This homemade white chocolate ice cream not only makes a wonderful addition to your ice cream recipes, but it will also make a great topping for so many other treats.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup Superfine sugar
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. soymilk powder
- ⅔ cup cocoa butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeded, pod saved for another use
- Sift together the sugar, salt, and soymilk powder; set aside.
- Melt cocoa butter in double boiler until completely melted. Pour over sugar mixture and whisk until completely smooth. Add vanilla extract and vanilla bean seeds.
- Blend everything together in a blender or food processor until completely liquefied. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for freezing.