Vegan Zucchini Bread
Packed with vibrant zucchini and fresh ingredients that fill every slice with beneficial nutrition like complex carbohydrates and vitamins, this is a delicious snack that will boost your energy levels while satisfying your sweet tooth.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegan egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup all-natural organic agave nectar
- 4 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 cups 100% whole-wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and prepare a loaf pan with olive oil spray and a light coating of flour.
- In a food processor or blender, process the zucchini until shredded. Add the almond milk, egg substitute, agave nectar, and oil to the zucchini and pulse until well blended.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and spices and mix well.
- Add the zucchini mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.