Vegetable Corn Muffins
Vegetables add flavor, color, and texture to these delicious little muffins. Serve warm with a pat of butter.
Serves: 18Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 packages (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; cook, stirring, 5 to 6 minutes until crisp-tender. Add corn and heat through.
- Remove to large bowl; let cool 15 minutes. Add muffin mix, eggs, and sour cream; mix just until blended.
- Divide mixture among muffin cups; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 25 minutes until muffins are light golden brown and firm. Remove to wire rack to cool.