Warm your vegetables in a skillet or in the microwave. If you prefer to cook them for a softer texture, use a skillet and stir them until they are soft or slightly browned.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped eggplant
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the eggplant and fry until soft and brown. Add the garlic, zucchini, red, and yellow peppers. Sauté for two minutes. Stir in rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Pour mixture over spaghetti and toss to combine.