Vegetable and Pasta Soup
To keep a quick and easy source of healthy veggies on hand, grab a huge bag of frozen mixed vegetables at a wholesale store and keep them in your freezer.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- 1 cup diced white onions
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup diced Russet potato
- 2 cups whole wheat rotini pasta
- 2 cups water
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Cook on medium-high heat for 15 minutes. Simmer for another 10 minutes.