Vegetarian Black Bean Burrito
In order to fold tortillas into a perfect burrito, be sure to cover the tortillas with a damp paper towel and heat them in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chipotle sauce
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 6 flour tortillas
- ½ cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- Coat a 9" × 13" baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas and cheese.
- Divide mixture equally among 6 tortillas and fold each tortilla into a burrito. Place each burrito in dish and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until cheese melts.