Vegetarian Olive and Pomegranate Dip
This bright, chunky dip is the perfect appetizer for snacking before a meal.
Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh tarragon, to serve
- Pita chips, to serve
- Seeded crackers, to serve
- In a small skillet over medium heat, lightly toast the pine nuts until golden and fragrant.
- In a medium bowl, combine the toasted pine nuts, green olives, kalamata olives, red peppers, pomegranate seeds, honey, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with fresh tarragon and serve with pita chips and seeded crackers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.