Vegetarian Pesto Pasta Salad
The wholesome blend of pasta, colorful veggies and leafy greens makes this salad an all-around winner. Serve it right away or prep ahead of time and enjoy it as tomorrow’s lunch.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Salad Rotini Pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched
- 1 cup tomatoes, halved
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces mozzarella pearls
- 1 jar (7 oz.) pesto
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, toss together pasta, broccoli, tomatoes, olives, chickpeas, mozzarella and pesto. Serve over arugula and spinach.