Vegetarian Quinoa Tacos
Meatless Monday and Taco Tuesday join forces to create flavorful quinoa tacos that are delicious any day of the week! Serve them already assembled or try family-style, so everyone can build their own.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup Kroger Brand Tri-Color Quinoa
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 packet (1.25 oz.) Kroger Brand Reduced Sodium Taco Seasoning
- 8 taco shells
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- In medium saucepan, bring quinoa and vegetable broth to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 15-25 minutes, until broth is fully absorbed. Stir in taco seasoning.
- In taco shells, place quinoa, lettuce, red onion, tomato, avocado and cilantro.