Vegetarian Sheet Pan Peanut Tofu and Green Beans
This no-hassle sheet pan meal tastes like stir-fry, but your oven does all the work!
Serves: 3Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (14 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Extra Firm Tofu, drained and cut into ½” planks
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- On paper towel-lined plate, arrange tofu. Top with additional paper towels and second plate. Weigh down plate with a heavy can for at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, cornstarch, sugar, ginger and garlic.
- Cut pressed tofu into triangles. Toss tofu and green beans with soy sauce mixture; spread evenly onto prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes; flip tofu pieces and stir beans. Continue baking 10 to 12 minutes, until green beans are tender.
- Serve tofu and beans over rice. Top with chopped peanuts.