Vegetarian Sheet Pan Winter Hash with Eggs
Hearty winter veggies are perfect for making hash! This recipe uses an oven-roasting method and a single sheet pan for simple prep and hassle-free cleanup.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 1 hour 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 ounces Kroger Brand Southern Style Hash Browns
- 2 medium beets, peeled and diced into small pieces
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss together hash browns, beets, Brussels sprouts, onion, oil, salt and pepper. Spread in an even layer on prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, until hash browns start to brown on bottom and vegetables are tender.
- In roasted hash, create 6 wells. Break eggs into each well. Return pan to oven; bake 6 to 10 minutes, until eggs reach desired doneness.