Vegetarian Zucchini Quiche
This simple quiche is the perfect start or conclusion to any day. It’s a scrumptious egg-and-vegetable medley!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 MorningStar Farms® White Bean Chili Burgers
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup zucchini, coarsely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup (2 oz.) crumbled Cotija cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, prepare burgers according to package directions. Remove from skillet. Cut into ½” pieces. Place in a 9" pie plate generously coated with cooking spray. Set aside. Carefully wipe skillet out with paper towels.
- In same skillet heat oil over medium heat, add zucchini, bell pepper and garlic. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until pepper is tender. Spoon over burger pieces in pie plate.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour over burger pieces and vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 325°F for 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges to serve.