Veggie Burger Chili
For vegetarians and carnivores alike, ground veggie burger is an excellent food to keep in your freezer. It is low in calories and fat, offers a decent amount of protein, and can be cooked in 60 seconds!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onions
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- ½ cup celery stalk, stemmed and diced
- 1 Tbsp. roasted garlic
- 3 packages (8 oz.) Boca Meatless Ground Burger
- 1 packet (1.25 oz.) chili seasoning mix
- 4 cups canned chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes and mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- Spray a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Add oil, onion, pepper, celery, and garlic. Cook on medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until veggies have browned, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to medium and add Boca Meatless Ground Burger to saucepan. Cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring often. Simmer for an additional 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.