Veggie Dip and Crudites
A slightly sweet, cheesy dip is the perfect complement to tender baby vegetables.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 large carrots, peeled, halved, and sliced lengthwise
- 8 large celery sticks, halved and sliced lengthwise
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Gradually add sour cream, beating until smooth. Slowly add apple juice, beating again until smooth. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Arrange the vegetables on a serving plate. Place a small bowl with the dip in the center; serve immediately.