Veggie Greek Pita
Not sure what to make for lunch or dinner? Pick this easy vegetarian pita recipe; each pocket is packed with all your favorite Greek fillings: veggies, Feta cheese and a homemade tangy yogurt-lime dressing.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups English cucumber, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1⁄4 cups Kroger Brand Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mint, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 pita breads, halved
- In large bowl, mix together tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, red onion and Feta cheese.
- In medium bowl, mix together yogurt, lime, parsley, mint and sea salt.
- Fill pita halves with cucumber salad; serve with yogurt lime dressing.