Veggie Herb Juice
Red pepper and tomato provide a nice flavor balance for the greens in this recipe.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 celery stalk, with leaves intact
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 large tomato
- 1⁄2 cup arugula
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- Process the celery through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturerʼs instructions.
- Add the carrot, followed by the red pepper.
- Add the tomato, the arugula, and the parsley.
- Mix the juice to combine the ingredients and serve over ice.