This Tex-Mex tostada recipe is packed with vegetarian ingredients and zesty flavor.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Medium Salsa
- 4 6” flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Romaine Lettuce shredded
- 1 tomato, cored and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Arrange tortillas on a large rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle cheese evenly over tortillas.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the black beans and salsa. Spoon bean mixture evenly over cheese and tortillas and bake until heated through, about 10 minutes. Make sure the bottom is crisp!
- Top with lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, cilantro and sour cream. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.