Veggie Wraps with Hummus
A vegetable wrap starring hummus and grilled veggies makes for a fresh and fulfilling lunch.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 1⁄2 thick slices red onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 8 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Whole White Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 container (8 oz.) plain hummus
- 4 (1.9 oz.) whole-grain flatbreads (such as Flatout Light)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Romaine
- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms with 1 tablespoon oil and add to pan; cook for 5-8 minutes. Remove.
- In large bowl, combine vegetables, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, parsley, and salt; toss to combine.
- Spread hummus on each flatbread; layer the vegetables evenly on the wrap. Fold the flatbread in half or as roll it like a burrito.