Very Berry Dessert
A light and refreshing red, white and blue summer dessert that takes just a few minutes to make!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen raspberries, defrosted, half extra liquid discarded
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries, divided
- 12 raspberries
- In bowl, mix whipping cream on high speed, adding powdered sugar slowly. Mix in yogurt. Set aside.
- Set 8 blueberries aside.
- In blender, blend raspberries until smooth. Pour evenly to bottom of 4 mason jars (8 oz. each). Add a layer with half of the whipped cream mix, a layer of blueberries and a top layer of whipped cream.
- Garnish with blueberries and raspberries.