Vietnamese Cucumber Salad
This sweet and savory salad is great with grilled meats and is refreshing as a snack on a hot day.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Enjoy cold.