Village Batch Honey Balsamic Salmon
This salmon recipe from Village Batch, located in Chicago, is sure to be your go-to favorite!
- 4 5 oz. salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons Village Batch organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup Village Batch Honey Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 teaspoons stone ground Dijon mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- In a medium saucepan simmer the garlic, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, remaining olive oil and salt and pepper for about 20-25 minutes until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat and separate into 2 halves.
- Place the salmon fillets on the aluminum lined baking sheet. Brush the salmon with the one half of the balsamic glaze. Bake for about 6-10 minutes until flesh flakes easily with a fork. Brush the salmon with the remaining glaze. Top with oregano and serve.