Virgin Bloody Mary with Fresh Tomatoes and Spices
This is a delicious, nonalcoholic version of the popular cocktail. Some optional garnishes include pickle spears or lemon slices.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 tsp. fresh horseradish
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 2 cups ice
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges
- 6 olives
- Juice tomatoes and horseradish and mix with black pepper, cayenne pepper, lime juice, and celery salt. Fill 2 pint glasses with 1 cup of ice each and put 1 celery stick into each glass.
- Fill pint glasses with tomato mixture and garnish with lime wedges and olives.