Vitamin C Me
Feeling rundown and need a burst of energy stat? Skip the supplement pills and powders and get a natural boost from this heavenly peach-colored concoction. Each 6 1⁄2-ounce serving contains more than 160 percent of the daily recommended intake of vitamin C, almost half the daily value of vitamin A, and more.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups fresh cubed pineapple
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, trimmed
- 1 medium orange, peeled
- 1 medium mango, peeled and pitted
- 1 medium lemon, peeled
- 1⁄2 medium cantaloupe, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄2 medium grapefruit, peeled
- Process ingredients according to juicer instructions.
- Stir well to combine. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container, refrigerate, and drink within a day. Shake or stir well before using.