This salad is high in fiber because of the apples with skin, celery, grapes, and walnuts. Itʼs delicious for the same reasons.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup diced red apple, skin on
- 1 cup diced Granny Smith apple, skin on
- 1 cup diced celery
- ½ cup halved seedless grapes
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Combine apples, celery, grapes, walnuts, mayonnaise, yogurt, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spoon salad onto lettuce, either on a platter or individual plates. Serve chilled.