Walking Taco Pizza
Turn that usual family pizza night into a tasty fiesta with this easy-to-make Walking Taco Pizza.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet (1.5 oz.) Taco Seasoning Mild
- 1 can (10 oz.) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Pinto Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (12 oz.) Original Pizza Crust
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Corn Chips, coarsely crushed
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Once heated, add in the ground beef and brown for 6-8 minutes. Add in the taco seasoning packet, diced tomatoes and green chiles, and pinto beans. Turn the heat to medium-low and simmer for an additional 12-15 minutes.
- While the beef/bean mixture is simmering, preheat the oven to 450°F. Lightly brush the pizza crust with olive oil and place on a baking pan.
- Evenly top the crust with the beef/bean mixture. Top with the shredded cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
- Top with the crushed corn chips. Serve alongside your favorite taco toppings like sour cream, salsa, lettuce, etc., if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy! Refrigerate any leftovers.