These walnut blondies are divine warm with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of sugar-free whipped topping.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1¼ cups almond flour
- ¾ cup crushed walnuts
- 2 squares 90% dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8" × 8" baking pan.
- Melt butter in a medium microwave-safe mixing bowl. Add granulated erythritol and beat until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir in salt and almond flour. Fold in walnuts and chopped chocolate.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.