Warm Dijon Potato Salad
Warm up the dinner table with this savory side dish that brings a tantalizing medley of Dijon, lemon and thyme flavors.
Serves: 4Prep: 25 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 pound Private Selection™ Petite Golden Gourmet Potatoes
- 3⁄4 pound Private Selection™ Petite Purple Gourmet Potatoes
- Juice of 1 small lemon (about 2 Tbsp. lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 slices Private Selection™ Center Cut Bacon, cooked and chopped
- Salt, for seasoning
- Pepper, for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°F and grease a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Toss them with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 20–25 minutes, or until they are golden and cooked through.
- While they are roasting, combine the lemon juice, Dijon mustard and thyme in a mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the extra virgin olive oil, in a slow and steady stream, until the dressing holds together and emulsifies. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon according to package instructions (safe internal temperature of 145˚F) and roughly chop.
- Toss cooked potatoes, bacon and Dijon vinaigrette together. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with additional chopped, fresh thyme. Serve immediately, refrigerating any leftovers.