Warm Noodle Salad with Kimchi and Eggs
This salad has layer upon layer of flavors. Seasoned noodles, crispy cabbage, spicy radishes, and kimchi are topped with a perfectly fried egg that lends a velvety texture to the dish.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 oz. soba noodles
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup spicy kimchi
- 1 cup thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into ribbons
- 2 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Bring water, broth, and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add noodles and cook for 5 minutes. Drain. Stir in sesame oil.
- Divide noodles, kimchi, cabbage, carrot ribbons, and radishes between two bowls.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium heat in a medium skillet. Break eggs into the skillet and cover. Cook eggs for 3 minutes. Gently place eggs on the warm noodle salad. Serve immediately.