Warm Potato Salad
Save to My Recipes
Sometimes called German potato salad, this is a warm alternative to traditional potato salad.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 6 medium Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and boiled for 15 minutes
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 4 slices fried bacon, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- Slice the potatoes.
- Toss everything else in a bowl with the potatoes.
- Serve warm.