Warm Rotini Salad with Zucchini and Feta Cheese
The feta cheese gives this a great taste and extra protein. It’s easy and very good as a warm salad.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 small zucchini squashes, ends trimmed, finely diced
- ½ sweet red onion, peeled and minced
- ½ cup fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. cooked whole wheat rotini
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, mix the first seven ingredients together. Stir in the cheese. Serve hot or warm, or chill to serve later.