Warm Spice Muffins
The comforting blend of spices in the batter are heightened with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon. What could be better on a cozy morning?
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) box spice cake mix
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease muffin tin or line with paper cups and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients except cinnamon and sugar in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer set to medium speed. Fill muffin cups 1⁄2 full.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon mixture on top of each muffin. Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are golden. Serve warm.