Watermelon and Vodka Refresher
This fun and tasty refresher is perfect for a day in the backyard with friends.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups fresh watermelon, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Pure Clover Honey
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup watermelon vodka
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Watermelon slices, for serving
- Combine watermelon, lime juice, honey and water in a blender and blend until fully pureed.
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher. Discard pulp and seeds. Add vodka and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with mint leaves. Serve with watermelon slices if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.