Watermelon Feta Bowl
Sweet watermelon and tangy feta make a perfect pair. Served atop a bed of baby spinach, this simple bowl also tastes delicious with the addition of quinoa or diced chicken.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- Toss greens with honey, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Fill two serving bowls with greens.
- Top with small clusters of watermelon, cucumbers, feta, and almonds.