Watermelon and Ginger Ice Cubes
Kids love this snack. The ginger provides anti-inflammatory properties as well as great digestive support. These are delicious any time of the day. You can also mix 4 watermelon cubes with 8 ounces of plain sparkling water for a refreshing and bubbly drink.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups cubed sweet watermelon
- 1 piece (3 inches) fresh ginger, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- In a blender, combine the watermelon, ginger, mint, lemon, salt, and honey. Blend until you have a smoothie texture.
- Fill up 2 ice-cube trays with mixture. Freeze overnight. Remove the cubes and eat cold.