Watermelon Green Tea Infusion
Refresh your taste buds with the deliciously sweet infusion of green tea and watermelon. This drink is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients, and it’s perfect for sipping poolside or at your next cookout.
Serves: 4Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups water
- 2 bags green tea
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Lemon slices or wedges, to garnish
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- Boil water; steep tea bags 5 minutes. Discard bags. Reserve tea in refrigerator to cool.
- Using a blender, blend tea, watermelon and lemon juice until smooth.
- Divide into two glasses. Garnish with lemon and mint.