This is a slushy frozen watermelon version of the classic margarita, perfect for cooling the summertime heat anywhere.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 1⁄2 oz. tequila
- 5 seedless watermelon chunks, frozen
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of a stem glass, then dip the rim in sugar.
- Put the tequila, watermelon chunks, and lime juice into a blender. Be sure the lid is on tight!
- Purée it in the blender until smooth.
- Pour into the glass and serve.