Watermelon-Mint Ice Pops
Use ice pop molds or small paper cups with a popsicle stick inserted to create treats that please kids and adults alike.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 3 hoursTotal: 3 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, chopped into 1” cubes
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Dash of salt
- Place the watermelon and sugar in a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Stir in the mint, lemon zest and salt.
- Divide the puree among eight ice-pop molds.
- Place on a flat surface in the freezer for about 3 hours, or until completely firm.
- When ready to serve, dip the bottom of the molds in warm water to loosen the pops. Pull gently to remove. Freeze any leftovers.