Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint
This salad provides amazing rejuvenation to the body and is a great way to cool down in the summer. The salty feta balances the sweetness of the watermelon nicely.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small seedless watermelon, chilled, peeled, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and vinegar. Add watermelon and mint to the bowl. Toss gently to combine all ingredients. Sprinkle feta over the top.
- Serve immediately.