Watermelon Stars and Coconut-Lime Dip
This patriotic fruit platter pairs star-shaped watermelon with juicy blueberries and a sweet-zesty coconut-lime dip.
Serves: 8Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup limes
- 6 pounds watermelon, sliced
- Blueberries, optional
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in whipped topping, vanilla, coconut, and zest and juice of 1 lime. Garnish with zest from second lime.
- Using star-shaped cookie cutter, cut watermelon slices into stars. Garnish with blueberries, if desired. Serve with dip. Refrigerate leftovers.