Wedge Salad with Chunky Russian Dressing
Iceberg lettuce gets a bad rap these days because of all the fancy greens now available. It is a shame this crunchy delight doesnʼt show up more often.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ large head iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped finely
- ¼ cup finely minced red onion
- ¼ cup sweet relish
- ¼ cup capers, rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tsp. Tabasco sauce
- Cut the iceberg into thick wedges and arrange on 2 plates.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the iceberg wedges and serve immediately with fork and knife.