Weeknight Chicken Burgers
Quick and simple chicken burgers make weeknight dinners a cinch.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Mix together ground chicken, garlic powder, salt, pepper, egg, and Parmesan in a bowl with your hands until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- In a large skillet heat oil on medium-high and add burgers. Brown on one side until cooked through, about 5 minutes, then flip and cook other side. Serve on buns slathered with mayonnaise, and top with spinach and tomatoes.