Western Bison Rib Eye Steaks
Serve with your favorite coleslaw and new potatoes roasted with parsley and butter.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 bison rib eye steaks (8 oz. each)
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. A.1. sauce
- Sprinkle the meat with salt.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients and spread mixture on both sides of the meat.
- Set the grill to medium heat.
- Grill the meat quickly, about 3 minutes per side. The sugar will caramelize quickly.
- Let the steaks rest in a warm oven for 6–8 minutes.